Welcome to the oAs Forum, A forum dedicated to oAs Members for discussions about the clan.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The Official Home of oAs - www.oAs-clan.com
Now active on CLANZ - www.clanz.com.au

Share | 
 

 Polls Section

Go down 

What type of Poll do you want?
A Poll About PS3
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
A Poll About Games
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
A Poll About Pie
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
A Poll About Modern Warfare 2
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
A Poll Asking You What Type of Poll you Want
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
A Poll About Nothing
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
A Poll About Hating AMC
24%
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
 

AuthorMessage
Sk8rMatt
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 37
oAs Points : 19273
oAs Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne, AUS

PostSubject: Polls Section   Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 pm

This is where you can post suggestions for Polls.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oAs-clan.com
coolio45
High Ranking Member
High Ranking Member


Posts : 29
oAs Points : 16400
oAs Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Melbourne, VIC

PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:10 am

put up a poll about wat is tha best sport
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolio45
High Ranking Member
High Ranking Member


Posts : 29
oAs Points : 16400
oAs Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Melbourne, VIC

PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:15 am

or put up a poll about wat is tha best sniper, submachine, heavy etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slipknot0009
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 145
oAs Points : 16571
oAs Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:30 am

do a poll about what your favorite type of gun e.g Sniper, Sub machine, assault rifle, etc. then after one type wins do a poll whats your favorite Sniper, Sub machine, assault rifle, etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/oas_clan/home
coolio45
High Ranking Member
High Ranking Member


Posts : 29
oAs Points : 16400
oAs Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Melbourne, VIC

PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:10 am

Slipknot0009 wrote:
do a poll about what your favorite type of gun e.g Sniper, Sub machine, assault rifle, etc. then after one type wins do a poll whats your favorite Sniper, Sub machine, assault rifle, etc
Hey tht was my suggestion lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slipknot0009
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 145
oAs Points : 16571
oAs Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:45 am

coolio45 wrote:
Slipknot0009 wrote:
do a poll about what your favorite type of gun e.g Sniper, Sub machine, assault rifle, etc. then after one type wins do a poll whats your favorite Sniper, Sub machine, assault rifle, etc
Hey tht was my suggestion lol
I added more to yours
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/oas_clan/home
Mcstooge_17
Member
Member


Posts : 14
oAs Points : 16167
oAs Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Melb

PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:29 am

Best state in Australia and gayest online name cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slipknot0009
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 145
oAs Points : 16571
oAs Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Mcstooge_17 wrote:
Best state in Australia and gayest online name cherry cherry
everyone knows the best state in australia is Victoria
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/oas_clan/home
Mcstooge_17
Member
Member


Posts : 14
oAs Points : 16167
oAs Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 23
Location : Melb

PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:14 am

Best Love song Taylor Swift Love Story




so so so so sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad geek lol! afro albino farao farao cheers alien pale pale tongue tongue pirat pirat Rolling Eyes cheers Neutral Arrow Laughing Sad Smile Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Crying or Very sad rabbit rabbit affraid confused queen king jocolor jocolor jocolor afro lol! study santa rendeer rendeer cherry cherry affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slipknot0009
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 145
oAs Points : 16571
oAs Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:24 am

Mcstooge_17 wrote:
Best Love song Taylor Swift Love Story




so so so so sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad geek lol! afro albino farao farao cheers alien pale pale tongue tongue pirat pirat Rolling Eyes cheers Neutral Arrow Laughing Sad Smile Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Crying or Very sad rabbit rabbit affraid confused queen king jocolor jocolor jocolor afro lol! study santa rendeer rendeer cherry cherry affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wow went a lil bit overboard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/oas_clan/home
kezza_09
Member
Member


Posts : 18
oAs Points : 16163
oAs Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : y wud i tell u

PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Slipknot0009 wrote:
Mcstooge_17 wrote:
Best Love song Taylor Swift Love Story




so so so so sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad geek lol! afro albino farao farao cheers alien pale pale tongue tongue pirat pirat Rolling Eyes cheers Neutral Arrow Laughing Sad Smile Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Crying or Very sad rabbit rabbit affraid confused queen king jocolor jocolor jocolor afro lol! study santa rendeer rendeer cherry cherry affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wow went a lil bit overboard

mmmhhhmm just a bit pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Polls Section   

Back to top Go down
 
Polls Section
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oAs Forum :: All about oAs :: Members Forum-
Jump to: