oAs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the oAs Forum, A forum dedicated to oAs Members for discussions about the clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Official Home of oAs - www.oAs-clan.com
Now active on CLANZ - www.clanz.com.au

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AirJordan2111
Manager
Manager

oAs Points : 26776
oAs Reputation : 5

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 am

Uncharted 2 is an action/adventure game released recently by by Sony and Naughty Dog. Though it comes under the action/adventure genre the only way i feel comfortable describing the game is an interactive movie MASTERPIECE from the first second you enter the game you will be pulled into the world of Nathan "Nate" Drake.

Controls:
Like the game uncharted 2 does a magnificent job of making the controls both in depth and yet easily accessible. these are some of the most responsive and easy to adapt controls I found that after little more than 5 minutes of playing the game i was pulling off advance stealth take downs and succeeding in flat out gunfights to the death.
These controls are some off the best i have ever come across in a 3rd person and deserve a solid 10/10

Graphics:
now Uncharted has some of the best visual displays of any game on the market and still does to this day, But Naughty Dog and Sony have taken the visuals and pushed them past there previous limits. I have only ever played one other game with visuals as STUNNING as these and that game was MGS4: Guns of the Patriots which will no doubt go down as one of the best games of all time. but back to uncharted 2 right off the bat you'll realize the incredible attention to detail that has been paid to each and every level of the game, and with these incredible graphics you might be asking if there is any screen tearing or visual lag and the answer is NO. The graphics and amazing frame rate off this game are beyond any game currently on the market and get another 10/10

Story:
The story starts out as you taking a job to recover an ancient artifact made to hide the location to Shambalah (Shangrila) home of an ancient sapphire wider than your arms could reach around called The Cintemani Stone, but after a couple of early twists you find yourself racing to find the ancient stone before a crazy homicidle Russian military commander named Zoran Lazarevic. they story will take u from the jungles of Borneo into great cities where you will have to scale the buildings to finally the ancient Tibetan temples which hold the entrance to the mythological city of Shambalah. I found the story far more interesting that any other game i have ever played by the end of the journey you will feel a definite connection with the characters and what they have been through. there is only one score to rate this story and you guessed it 10/10

Sound:
Like the previous uncharted the sound track is fenominal from the start where you are avoiding the Borneo police to the show downs with tanks and helicopters the music of the game brings a deeper feel for the suspense and adrenaline of which the player is undergoing. Again this game has an amazing sound track and again the only score i can give to this is of course 10/10

Controls: 10
Graphics: 10
Story: 10
Sound: 10

Overall: 10
Back to top Go down
you-eat-balls
High Ranking Member
High Ranking Member
you-eat-balls

oAs Points : 26758
oAs Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:44 am

Whats the gameplay like?
Back to top Go down
AirJordan2111
Manager
Manager

PostSubject: Cooperative and Competetive coming soon   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:58 pm

due to my lack of time to experience the online playability of uncharted 2 the coop nd online reviews will b coming soon
Back to top Go down
Slipknot0009
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Slipknot0009

oAs Points : 27031

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:35 am

AirJordan2111 wrote:
due to my lack of time to experience the online playability of uncharted 2 the coop nd online reviews will b coming soon
so is it worth getting
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/oas_clan/home
AirJordan2111
Manager
Manager

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Slipknot0009 wrote:
AirJordan2111 wrote:
so is it worth getting

oh yea its hands down the best game overall ive played all year it'll b tuff for mw2 to beat it but i have a good feelin it still will
Back to top Go down
Sk8rMatt
Leader
Leader
Sk8rMatt

oAs Points : 29733
oAs Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:19 am

wait so u gave uncharted a 10 but u think mw2 will beat it how is it possible if 10 is the top rating?
Back to top Go down
http://www.oAs-clan.com
Slipknot0009
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Slipknot0009

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:02 am

Sk8rMatt wrote:
wait so u gave uncharted a 10 but u think mw2 will beat it how is it possible if 10 is the top rating?
good point he should have made it 9.5
Back to top Go down
Foamy
Manager
Manager
Foamy

oAs Points : 26897

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Slipknot0009 wrote:
Sk8rMatt wrote:

or you could make mw2 11.....? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AirJordan2111
Manager
Manager

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Foamy wrote:
Slipknot0009 wrote:
Sk8rMatt wrote:

i agree with foamy but instead of making mw2 BETTER then uncharted they might both get 10 due to the fact that both are 2 different genres and its possible mw2 wont b better just on par with uncharted
Back to top Go down
Slipknot0009
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Slipknot0009

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:17 pm

AirJordan2111 wrote:
Foamy wrote:
Slipknot0009 wrote:
Sk8rMatt wrote:

i agree with foamy but instead of making mw2 BETTER then uncharted they might both get 10 due to the fact that both are 2 different genres and its possible mw2 wont b better just on par with uncharted
Twisted Evil MW2 has to be better than uncharted 2 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Foamy
Manager
Manager
Foamy

oAs Points : 26897

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:05 pm

mw2, will be better then jesus.... AND SANTA. santa
Back to top Go down
Slipknot0009
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Slipknot0009

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Foamy wrote:
mw2, will be better then jesus.... AND SANTA. santa
it will be better than jesus santa and the easter bunny combined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Review
Page 1 of 1